Great Canadian Theatre Company Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
The Great Canadian Theatre Company Accessible Customer Service Policy follows four core principles:
- Equal Opportunity
The Great Canadian Theatre Company is committed to the following:
- Providing easy access to the theatre centre and the theatres.
- Training staff members and volunteers that are in direct contact with the public.
- Considering a person's disability when communicating with them.
- Allowing assistive devices in the theatres, like wheelchairs, walkers, and oxygen tanks.
- Welcoming service animals.
- Welcoming support persons for a discounted admission ticket price of $25.
- Providing Assisted Hearing Devices for the Mainstage theatre.
- Notifying customers when planned or unexpected service disruptions occur.
- Providing a scent free environment for patrons and staff members.
- Providing an elevator to move between the lower lobby and the upper lobby.
- Providing wheelchair accesible public washrooms on the main floor and upper level.
- Providing a private multi-purpose washroom for persons with disabilities and a baby change table.
- Welcoming customer feedback through our suggestion cards in the main lobby or emailing the General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or completing the accessibility feedback form (click here). We will respond to your feedback within 48 hours, if requested.
- To review our Accessible Customer Service Summary Plan, click here.