Curated by Michael Moffatt and Sheila Whyte
September 26, 2017 - May 01, 2018
For each of GCTC’s mainstage productions in the 2017-18 season, a pop-up restaurant will form in GCTC’s lobby for one night only during the run. Each pop-up restaurant will be led by one of Ottawa’s most renowned executive chefs and feature a creative prix fixe menu inspired by the play on our stage. The final course includes tickets to the performance that evening. Participating chefs include Michael Blackie (NeXt), Patrick Garland (Absinthe Café), Chris Deraiche (The Wellington Gastropub), Tim Stock (Play food & wine), Joe Thottungal (Coconut Lagoon), and Steve Wall (Supply and Demand).
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - Patrick Garland of Absinthe Café
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - Joe Thottungal of The Coconut Lagoon
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - Tim Stock of Play food & wine
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - Steve Wall of Supply and Demand
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - Michael Blackie of NeXT
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - Chris Deraiche of The Wellington Gastropub
Note: Due to the nature of this event, we cannot guarantee to accommodate all dietary preferences. Life threatening allergies must be communicated to GCTC when purchasing your ticket online or in person.
All tickets are $110 (gratuity included) and include the dinner and show. Bring-Your-Own-Bottle with a $10 corkage fee. The experience begins at 6:00pm.
* Additional fee for online purchases